Thursday, December 22, 2011

Well i really like this guy and we like eachotherr; but he says im too young. But im only 1 year younger.?

Well we both run cross country... Im the best girl hes the best boy. He tells me I am cute and pretty and he compliments me all the time. But hes a eighth grader and im a sevennth grader. He said he needs to think and he MIGHT go out with me? His Dad is the coach and im starting to wonder if he really means it. Because some races hes like ill make a deal with you.... if you win or come in top five ill kiss yooohhh. lol. But; only once has he. I am insanly in love with him.... He knows it too. I try to tell him whenever we hang out or go places.. Hes just like yourr making my brain hurtt. lol. (: I really like him thoughhh. HELPP? What should i do? I juss thoughhht bout sittin back and waitin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment