Thursday, December 22, 2011

Help with the hero of my contemporary cowboy romance novel? Serious answers only please...?

So the heroine (Lily) of the story works on a her families vacation luxury ranch in the mountains of Colorado. I have twisted it around so that she is the cowboy instead of the hero. So Im not sure how the Lily and the Hero (Josh) should meet. Should I have Josh be someone who comes to the ranch for a vacation? Or should I have him be an old friend who happens to live in town (its a small town) and he comes to the ranch in the summers to help out? Im trying to think of how to incorporate the hero into the story. The story is supposed to be full of support characters like friends and family if that helps any. Can you all help me brainstorm please? Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment