Tuesday, December 20, 2011

One more time ill ask this, ill give 10 points for the best answer, but plz this could make or break us?

what are the signs that my girlfriend just doesnt want to go out, i really dont know....like today we went to dinner and after i asked if she wanted to spend time together(which we dont even do much of) but she said "ugh well i really have to go do homework" and she didnt even look into my eyes, when i got home i really felt like just breaking down cause this is not the day i planned it to be, and now she will be busy all weekend...i called her 5 minutes after i got home cuz i wanted to hear her and i was alone and depressed...to tell you the truth im on the edge of just crying right now( i know i shouldnt but sh** she just put me off tonight) I DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO KISS HER FOR THE FIRST TIME WHICH I PLANNED ON DOING when i walked home....what the hel* are the signs that she likes me and wants to stay with me, or just doesnt know what to do? should i just "break the relationship" and just stay in the dating process cause i dont know what to do...HELP!!! haha thx

0 comments:

Post a Comment