Monday, December 19, 2011

Terrified its an STD.?

I am completely terrified I may have an std. I recently went to my local ual health clinic to discuss my contraceptive pill. I used to be on yasmin then they changed me to cilest. I started bleeding in between periods and its still happening now, bad lower abdominal pain and diaorrhea. I didn't think the pill was working well with my body so I decided to go back on yasmin as that worked great for me. The nurse gave me a screening for chlymidia and gonnorhea, I wasn't worried much as I am in a lovely relationship with a great guy of four months. But I looked up symptoms of chlymidia on the internet and my bleeding and pain is mentioned there. The thought of having this makes me feel sick! I get my results back a week today but I would love it if someone could help ease my mind. I thought it was my pill not agreeing with my body. Please tell me it is? Also - my blood colour has recently varied from red, brown them sometimes orange ''/

0 comments:

Post a Comment