Thursday, December 22, 2011

Feeling suicidal ?

i got d last year, got pregnant, had my daughter who is now 3 months old. i have abusive parents; my mum is on loads of medication which makes her moody and my dad is an alcoholic. i'm 15 and still in school. i cant deal with the fact i got d, my parents been totally useless, school and having a 3 month old daughter. i cut and im getting help for it, my parents dont know yet, i want to tell them but i dont know how. they took it badly when i told them i got d and even worse when i told them i was pregnant. dont call me stupid for having my baby. i love her and i wouldnt change her for the world. i'm under so much stress. i dont wanna go to the hospital/call the police/suicidal hotline. ive told my mum im stressed and she told me to get over it. what can i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment