Thursday, December 22, 2011

Geneology Question?????

I have been doing a little reseach on our family tree. I have found out where my family roots started, both of my grandfather's kept up on this, and are now dead, so I am just trying to find out what kind of people my ansestors were, and if that has anything to do with my attitudes, now. Plus, I have found it very interesting, delving deeper into their project, their work was really quite ineresting. I know groups of people became so intermixed with other groups of people, but, this was not the usual case in our family, as they, many of them were from these countries themselves, recent immigrents. Through my findings, I already knew my P grandfather is German Jewish, his fathers name was Adolf Dunlap, excaped holocaust, My M grandmother, born in Sweden, still family there. My p grandfathers family, Irish, came,long ago to excape the potato famine. And, my dear P grandmother, Russian, died as a young girl, no information. Jewish German, Swedish, Irish, and Russian? any know characters?

0 comments:

Post a Comment